At the end of each Bitwig challenge, we discuss the entries and enjoy what we have achieved. You missed the challenge? Look on the overview page for the next upcoming challenge.
main objective is to make a self-running (mono mode) grid patch that is no larger than 10x10 blocks!
- Everyone using Bitwig Studio can join the Battle (you need the grid)
- musical style / genre is up to you
- not bigger than 10x10, the smaller the better
- no external effects (vsts) / you CAN use bitwig reverb & delay or other bitwig fx in the fx box (max 4 devices)
- you can use modulators on the main grid device (max 2)
- the focus of the patch should be on or IN the grid (nothing against a bit of fx spice)
- no notes from the piano roll or clip launcher are allowed
- make it compatible with 110bpm (default bitwig bpm)
- upload the preset as a bwpreset file
- submit a preview to your grid as soundcloud or better youtube video (use the form fields to submit)
- 1 week duration for the battle
all submitted patches will be showcased in a mix/youtube video on my channel with links to your website/twitter/youtube and maybe I’ll give some feedback over each patch :D